Vancouver Hotels (Empire Landmark)The Empire Landmark is a block away from CCEL and is a large hotel in the heart of Downtown, Vancouver. The hotel has a varaity of ammenities to suit your needs.
About the Empire LandmarkThe Empire Landmark hotel has a award-winning revolving Could 9 restaurant on the 42nd floor. Friday & Saturday night the lounge features cocktails and live music. On the lobby level, The Spice Gallery Eatery & Sundeck offers relaxing casual dining on Robson Street . Also on site for your convenience are the Thrifty Car Rental agency, Grayline Tour Desk, Jewellery store, hair salon, gift shop and etc.
RoomsExperience our hospitality and comfort when you stay in one of our 357 guestrooms.
- 5 Deluxe Suites on high floors (including 3 bi-level suites, 1 2-bedroom suite and 1 1-bedroom suites)
- 352 regular guest rooms, ranging from 175 to 360 square feet
- Magnificent views of the City of Vancouver , Stanley Park , coastal mountain and the Pacific Ocean
- Coffee-maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Personal voice mail telephone with messaging functions
- Data ports in all rooms (with dial up internet access in standard & deluxe rooms)
- Alarm Clock with radio
- Pay per view movie channels
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning and heating
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms available
- Handicapped rooms available
- Mini-fridge and wet sink in deluxe double rooms
- Wireless high speed internet on executive level rooms ($14.00 charge per day)
- Iron and ironing board upon request
Hotel AmmenitiesThe Empire Landmark Hotel offers comprehensive facilities to ensure a restful stay and convenient service, whether you are a business or leisure traveler.
- Computer / internet kiosk
- Safety deposit box
- Concierge / Grayline Tour desk
- Fax and photocopy services
- Professional hair salon, jewellery store & gift shop
- Thrifty's Car Rental
Fitness Room & SaunaWork out in our well-equipped fitness room or relax and pamper yourself in the whirlpool and cedar-wood sauna.
- 5 levels of covered parking
- Electronic door locks with 24 hours security
- Daily dry-cleaning/laundry service
- Coin-operated self-served washer & dryer
- Pop and vending machines, ice machines on 22nd floor
Location is the key to this hotel. Everything you need is just a step outside the door, shopping at the trendy Robson Street , dining with a variety of choices of international cuisines, visiting major tourist attractions such as Stanley Park and Vancouver Art Gallery , relaxing at the nearby day spas or just sipping a drink at a sidewalk café in this vibrant downtown neighbourhood.
Note: We offer special rates to our students. Please email us for more information.