University of LethbridgeThe U of L is a public university in the liberal arts tradition, located in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, with two other urban campuses in Calgary and Edmonton.
- Affordable tuition rates for outstanding programs offered by award-winning faculty.
- Friendly and safe university and community.
- Access to advanced technology and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Comprehensive student services designed to help you succeed in meeting your academic, personal, and career goals.
- You can work during your studies and apply to work in Canada for up to three years after graduation.
- Many programs focus strongly on research and the university had a world-renowned faculty
- Small class sizes with some classes with fewer than 10 people
- 6726 full time undergraduates, 772 part time undergraduates
- Tuition: $5806 per semester
- Residence cost $1102 – $1904 per semester
- Minimum entering grades (first round of admissions) Arts: 65%, Science 65%
- Most popular majors are accounting, Finance, General Management, Kinesiology and Psychology
- Co-operative education and internships in arts and sciences and management including accounting, computer science, First Nations' Governance and Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
- Recently completed $27 million Alberta Water and Environmental Science Building
- New sports stadium opened in 2009
- On campus daycare facility for children of students opened in 2010
- Markin Hall project, a $65 million facility offering specialized industrial space for the faculties of management and health sciences opening in 2010
- Further information on international admissions: University of Lethbridge Admission
The University of Lethbridge offers over 150 degree programs. It has six faculties and schools that administer its bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.
- Faculty of Arts and Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Management
- School of Graduate Studies